Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mike Florio Responds


Mike Florio responds through email, "If i knew how to (and cared to) edit the thing it would be a lot more accurate than it currently is."

That is all he had to say.  He didn't care to comment on the evidence I presented.  Just a snarky remark.  

I concur that it's not accurate.  In fact that is questioned heavily in the talk page.  I think they are right.  The article needs to be heavily edited.  The citations need to be filled.  I feel as though I removed the biased platitudes already, so it just needs some focus on the non verified facts.  I may put more time into it myself.

I still think he cares and was editing the article.  The evidence is pretty strong, and the commercial nature of the article was very telling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say what you want. I will not delete them.