Saturday, November 22, 2008

Is Florio Not Even Bothering to Quote "Sources" Anymore?

In a pathetic attempt to create a story where there is none,  Florio decides to feed the trolls surrounding a video of NFL personnel purpotedly celebrating a recent Jets victory.  Whatever.  I'm not even going to get into this non story.  

I will however, point out an extremely misleading comment in this post.  
And some league insiders believe that the longer version of the video promptly exited YouTube specifically because of the presence of Anderson and “Auerbach.”
Are you kidding me?  Some league insiders believe?  How misleading can you be?  

I should also add that all major sports including the NFL have always been vigilant in having videos posted to YouTube removed based on copyright violations.  Regardless of the content of that video it would have been removed as quickly as it was discovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say what you want. I will not delete them.