Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saying it's Pure Speculation Doesn't Get You Off the Hook


Florio, unprecedently, starts off his latest post with this pathetic statement:
We need to start this one off by making clear that this item is purely speculative.  (And if you don’t like that kind of stuff, just scroll, baby, scroll.)
Well, I'm not scrolling.  I'm documenting.  No, this won't go in the Accuracy Tracker.

No responsible journalist would ever write anything like closely resembling this nonsense.  I think he's wishfully thinking that the StarCaps appeals will fail so he can relish in the suspension of the Vikings players, and that's why I'm classifying this as a Vikings Crusade post.

I posted this comment:
Claiming up front that the post is "pure speculation" only gets you off the hook for your inaccurate "sources cited" posts. Like most of those posts this one stinks too.
I'll wait for the deletion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say what you want. I will not delete them.